Question about Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mitsubishi VS-6043 - 60 inch
These are fairly simple, remove the speaker cover and then remove the screws at the bottom of the screen, then the whole thing lifts up and off, be sure to unplug the front panel controls, this plug can usaly be found just behind the cover behind the speaker grill
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
SOURCE: need to replace a cracked screen
WD-57731 & WD-65731 Front Disassembly
57” & 65” Models Screen Frame
1) Pull off the Speaker Grill.
2) Remove all the screws (b) from the
upper rear cover (except one at an
upper corner to support the frame).
3) Remove 10 screws (a) from the
front of the screen frame.
4) Remove the remaining ***** (b)
(supporting the frame). Carefully
pull the Screen Frame from the TV
and disconnect the ES and LE
57” & 65” Models Screens Removal from Frame
1) From the rear of the Screen Frame remove 20 screws (a) from the top and bottom rails
2) Remove 6 screws (b) from each side rail.
3) Carefully lift the Screen assembly from the Frame.
MODEL: WD-52631 / WD-57731 / WD-65731
CAUTION: Wear gloves when handling the Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens.
This prevents cuts and finger prints. Do not place Fresnel Lens in the sun.
This may cause fire and heat related injuries.
Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens Replacement
1) Apply LENS-TAPE along the rear top edge of the Lenticular Screen.
2) Place the Fresnel Lens on top of the Lenticular Screen, and apply pressure along the top edge.
3) Place the screens in the screen frame and reinstall the cushions, top, bottom and side rails.
NOTE: The Lenticular Screen label must face the front and the Fresnel Lens label face the rear.
4) Reverse the Screen Removal Procedure and insert the screens in the Bezel.
Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens Removal
1) Remove the top, bottom and side HOLDER-SCREEN rails and their cushions from the Screen Frame.
2) Lift the screens as a single unit from the frame.
2. Separate the Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens.
Note: When separating the Lenticular Screen from the Fresnel Lens, use caution
while prying the Screen and Lens apart. Use a slot type ***** driver, and
remove the pressure sensitive double sided tape.
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2016 | Mitsubishi WD Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2015 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2013 | Mitsubishi WS-65809 65" Rear Projection...
Nov 06, 2013 | Mitsubishi WD Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2011 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-60737 60 in. HDTV
Apr 20, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-62531 Projection Television
Jul 11, 2018 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: