Question about Vizio VBR120 Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My name is Niko and I will be assisting you with this issue.
I see you where unable to find a working code for your blueray player. Please check this code list for codes that you may have not tried: http://www.vizio.com/documents/downloads/accessories/XRU9M/767Vizio%20XRU9M%20CL%202-25-10.pdf
If none of the codes work please try the code search feature of your remote.
Searching for Component Codes
If you cannot ?nd the manufacturer in the component list or the program code does not work, you can use the remote control to search for the correct component code.
To search for a component code:
1. Turn on the component.
2. Press the matching component button on the remote control (DVD, AUDIO, CABLE, or TV).
3. Press and hold the SET button until the LED ?ashes twice.
4. Press 9 9 1. The LED ?ashes twice.
5. Point the remote control at the component and then press and hold the POWER button until the component turns off.
Release the POWER button.
If the component does not respond correctly, repeat the search procedure to ?nd
Even thought the remote is a "universal remote" it is not perfect and will not work with every device out there, the remote contains a limited number of programmed codes in its memory and new codes to such a remote can not be added. So there is absolutely no guarantee that the remote would work with every device and the newest devices.
If you where to consider another remote I would recommend Logitech Harmony remotes which can be connected to a computer and have new codes loaded.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
SOURCE: I have a Vizio VBR120
The default IP mode is set to Dynamic, which means your player will automatically detect and use
your network settings after you connect your Ethernet cable, but you can manually change these
settings if you are an advanced user and are comfortable with networks.
1. Turn on your player and your TV. If a DVD is not in the disc tray, the Home menu will be
displayed. If a DVD is in the disc tray, press SETUP to display the Home menu.
2. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to the Ethernet port on your player
3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your home network (usually your router
home network must have broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
4. Press to select Settings, and then press SELECT.
5. Press to select Network, and then press SELECT.
6. Press ^ or down to select Wired and then press SELECT.
7. Press to change IP Mode to Manual and then press SELECT.
8. Manually change your network settings such as IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default
Gateway, the Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS.
9. Press ^ or down to select Apply and then press SELECT.
Note: If you need additional help setting up your network, please refer to the user manual for your
router or contact the manufacturer of either your router or your Internet service provider if they
provided the router for you.
Your ip settings will look something like this 192.168.2.1
You might be able to find you setting by going to Network Connections -> 2x click on Local Area Connection -> then click on the support tab.
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Astar DVD-3100 DVD Player
Sep 08, 2014 | One For All Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2014 | Vizio Vbr120 Blu-ray Player/ Internet Apps
May 27, 2012 | Vizio VBR120 Player
May 24, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2010 | Onkyo TX-SR705 Receiver
Jan 10, 2009 | Sony RM-V302 Remote Control
Nov 27, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: