Question about Home
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | Fluidmaster 507C White Flush Valve
Jul 05, 2014 | Plumbing
Nov 26, 2012 | Fluidmaster Plumbing
Aug 24, 2011 | Kohler Home
Feb 15, 2011 | Home
12. IMPORTANT: Always clear sand and rust from system. Make sure
water supply is shut off. Remove valve TOP by lifting arm and rotating
top and arm 1/8 turn counterclockwise, pressing down slightly on cap.
13. While holding a container over the uncapped VALVE to prevent
splashing, turn water supply on and off a few times. Leave water
14. Replace TOP by engaging lugs and rotating 1/8 turn clockwise. MAKE
CERTAIN TOP IS TURNED TO THE LOCKED POSITION. VALVE MAY
NOT TURN ON IF TOP IS NOT FULLY TO THE LOCKED POSITION.
15. Turn on water supply. Adjust water to desired level by squeezing water
level adjustment clip and moving FLOAT CUP up or down along stainless
steel link. Check for leaks, then check for proper flush.
If valve continues to run:
IF FILL VALVE WON'T TURN OFF,
• There may be debris at seal - repeat Steps 12-15.
• The seal inside the valve top may be damaged -replace with genuine
Fluidmaster 242 seal.
Nov 29, 2010 | Fluidmaster INC #B1F09 9" Faucet Connector
Aug 17, 2010 | Fluidmaster INC #B1F09 9" Faucet Connector
Sep 30, 2009 | Home
Sep 27, 2009 | Fluidmaster Plumbing
Sep 11, 2009 | Fluidmaster Plumbing
Sep 26, 2017 | Home
Sep 24, 2017 | Home
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!