Question about GE Washing Machines
Check your fill valve in the rear it maybe stuck open also there is a pressure sw hose that goes from the tub to the timer it may have a hole in it
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This can be due to many faults and need a full check up but I can fill up with few tips.
1. If the cassette loads and the take up spool does not turn then the machine will shut and rewind.
2. If the take up spool rotates but then it shuts down then the reel sensor at the bottom of the forward wheel can be faulty- there are opto devices or proximity sensors/magnetic type.
3. If the drum does not rotate it will shut down as well a fault in the SERVO section.
4. Defective HALL IC can shut the switching and so the servo will shut down the processor.
5. Fault in the power section to deliver the correct voltage to the circuits/loading servo to take up.
6. Finally if the loading is not to the MODE switch point or failure of mode can make the loading to trip as it will not complete the load to the desired point.
Sep 27, 2011 | Cameras
Aug 21, 2011 | LG WM2487H Front Load Washer
Aug 13, 2011 | Dometic NDR 1062 Refrigerator
Jun 03, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher & Paykel Washer
Mar 28, 2010 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Mar 21, 2010 | LG WM1333HW Front Load Washer
Jul 12, 2009 | Light Outboard Motor Boat Bass Fishing...
Jun 02, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Sep 27, 2008 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3t Front Load Washer
Aug 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2017 | GE Washing Machines
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!