I am using Nokia 6233 with an internal memory of 5-6MB. But I can see lot of folders and unnecessary files with a "?" icon." which have been automatically created within the phone. Folders are named as R*6j2365$%&^%#^ .......?
Now Unable to Make and Receive phone calls.
It seems like it is effected with virus.
Well I've got the firmware reinstalled from Nokia Care Service Center and is working absolutely fine. They have installed V05.60 which is a bit faster then the previous version which is i think V05.43. I was not charges any amount as my phone was under warrenty. It working Great now. Thanks!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- scan your memory card and/or your phone internal memory with antivirus. - download attribut changer program - install it - at windows explorer, choose to display hidden and system hidden file and folder. - block all your file and folder and right click and choose "change attributes" just mark archieved only on the menu and click apply.
1----------------- This solution for Phone that have execution file name : unlockMMC.app on folder z:\system\app\ Note : Not all S60 Phone have this execution file. To unlock Memory Card : - Run execution file unlockMMC.app - Enter new Password you like (example "12345") - Run app Memory (Phone app Memory Standard) - Choose To Unlock MMC with that new password
2------------------ Every times you set to lock ur Memory Card with lock password , phone made a file to save your password with file name mmcstore - you can find ths file in folder c:\system\. Note : To see the file you must set ur file browser app to show hidden files.
To get your Lock Password :
- Send that file into your PC - Change file extension with .txt - Open that file using app Notepad - You will see your lock password
to unlock your memory card you have to these steps:-
1. Insert card into your phone but don’t access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.
The phone's internal memory and memory card may be running out of space. Try to delete unnecessary files and free some memory space. Go to Menu>Tools>File Manager. Select the folder or file you want to delete and scroll left or right to switch from the phone's internal memory to the memory card.
Format the memory card and the phone's internal memory if the problem is not resolved above. But it will erase all saved data on both memory.
Memory Card Formatting Procedure
Go to MENU > TOOLS > MEMORY.
On the memory card menu press OPTIONS.
Scroll to Format memory card.
Once the formatting is complete, remove the memory card.
Phone Memory Formatting Procedure
On your phone dial *#7370#.
Press Yes then enter your phone lock code. Default code is 12345.
Formatting is complete when the phone restarts. Insert the memory card and format it again.
video seeking is not supported with 6233.
Some file manager applications are available at getjar, mobile9 and mobiles24 can hide files so just try them out. I am using mobyexplorer, and it can hide files and folders.