a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You must deleted this mailbox in this new user. in the vault on an old box appears red cross. make it reconnect. select for what user and all. (here there are only remote users or remote users mailboxes). in the client, delete the exchange account. and then create again a box and all is fine connects. Made autonomous folders.
If that does not help, then just try to convert the file .ost to .pst and import it into a new box. This can help you a great Recovery Toolbox for Outlook https://osttopst.recoverytoolbox.com/
My Hotmail went over to Windows Live Mail ok and I have all my old mail. My Messenger became Skype which is slow and clumsy but works. I suggest you try logging on directly on the Hotmail site at https://login.live.com.
Get back to me if this still doesn't work.
Outlook express only comes with windows xp and earlyer windows versions. However in windows vista microsoft did replace outlook express with windows mail and in windows 7 they left it completely out of the package. In windows 7 you'll have to install windows mail from the windows live essentials package, wich is free to download. Outlook express can't be installed on windows vista and 7, use windows mail instead.
Download Windows Live Essentials here: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials?os=other
Set up POP 3 for Outlook Express Outlook Express allows you to add a new email account to your existing profile. This means you do not have to replace your current settings in order to send and receive Rediffmail messages.
* Choose 'Accounts' > 'Mail' > 'Add' > 'Mail * In the 'Display Name', type your name and click 'Next'. * In the Email ID box, type your Rediffmail ID. * Select "POP3" to answer the question "My incoming mail server is a..." * In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server box, type "pop.rediffmail.com" * In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server box, type "smtp.rediffmail.com" * Click "Next." * In the Account Name box, type your Rediffmail ID * In the Password box, type your Rediffmail Password. * If you want Outlook Express to remember your password, check the "Remember password" box. * Do not check the boxes labelled "Log on using Secure..." * Click "Next." * Click "Finish."
Follow the steps below to Setup Rediffmail in Outlook 2007
Open Outlook 2007 From the Tools menu - choose Accounts Settings. From the Window under Email - Click the NEW button Choose first option ( Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP and clik Next Type your name in Name field Type your rediff email address ( complete email id with @rediffmail.com ) and password and click Next button
The POP3 is pop.rediffmail.com and Outgoing mail (SMTP) type
smtp.rediffmail.com Click Next. In the Account Name box, type your
Rediffmail address In the Password box, type your Rediffmail Password.
If you want Outlook Express to remember your password, check the
Remember password box. Do not check the boxes labelled Log on using
Secure... Click Next. Click Finish.
To Receive Emails - Press the Send/Receive button on top
If you have installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, it will set itself as your default mail client. Hit the Windows ball or Start button on the lower left of the desktop - All Programs - Outlook Express. When it opens; hit File - Export - To Outlook (Messages). Outlook Express will export all of your messages, contacts and account settings to Outlook 2007 and you will be able to use the better, upgraded Outlook Mail client.
Before using Outlook to access more than one email account there are some caveats to this type of access.
• All email will be delivered to one inbox unless another Outlook Data File is created for the account and a rule created to move the message to the data file. If storing all in email in one data file is acceptable then a rule can be created to move the email to a folder to keep accounts separate.
• When creating or replying to an email you need to select which account the email should be sent from. This is accomplished by selecting Accounts in the mail compose windows and selecting the account to use.
Steps for Setting Up an Additional Email Account:
1. Tools 2. Email Accounts 3. Select Add a new email account click Next 4. Select POP3 5. Fill in Your Name 6. Fill in Email address for account 7. Enter User Name for account 8. Enter Password for account - check Remember password if you don’t want to login each time you send and receive email. 9. Enter Incoming Mail Server (POP3) – Information provided by ISP 10. Enter Outgoing Mail Service (SMTP) – Information provided by ISP
If this is all the information the ISP requires then click Test Account Settings to determine if everything is setup correctly. If additional information is required follow the steps below. If Outlook can perform a test send/receive with no errors then you are finished! Click Next and then Finished.
If the test fails, check your settings to make sure everything is entered correctly. Pay close attention to the username and password fields as this is usually where the problem occurs.
If the ISP requires outgoing authentication follow these steps:
1. Click on More Settings 2. Click on Outgoing Server tab 3. Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication 4. Make sure the Use same settings as my incoming settings is selected 5. If this is all of the required information click OK and then Test Account Settings
If the ISP requires that Server Port number needs to be changed:
1. Click on More Settings 2. Click Advanced Tab 3. Change the Incoming or Outgoing Port Number to the number provided by ISP 4. Click on OK and then Test Account Settings
EML extension is an Outlook Express file. You need to import the eml
files to Outlook Express first. Drag and drop the emails into Outlook Express preview pane. Then you can import the emails from OE to Outlook.