Question about Solis Master 5000 Espresso Machine
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: water not getting through
If you look under that white nozzle you will notice a small hole that leads to the drain tray, clean out hole and the area or small enclosure around the white nozzle (clogged with coffee grounds), and make sure that if you pour a little water in that enclosure it goes to the drain tray. That will solve the water under machine problem.
For the amount of water from the coffee nozzle, check brew unit, you will have to remove the shower screen and clean, make sure that the unit is not clogged in one of the tubes.
Posted on May 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 12, 2014 | Keurig K350 2.0 Brewer
Feb 02, 2013 | Applica Black And Decker 12 Cup...
May 12, 2012 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Sep 24, 2011 | Saeco Vienna SuperAutomatica Coffee...
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Nov 28, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Oct 16, 2009 | Bunn GMB-PS Coffee Maker
May 18, 2009 | Bunn U3 / SS 20500-0000 Coffee Maker
May 10, 2009 | Cuisinart EM-200 Espresso Machine
Sep 05, 2007 | ECM Giotto Espresso Machine
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!