Question about Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Your pump is seized, call keurig for a replacement at 866-901-BREW.
If you're out of warranty, the repair instructions are as follows:
1) Unscrew the screws securing the k-cup arm top piece to the frame (look at the top needle, the screws are right by that)
2) Pull out the body piece, unscrew the 2 screws that secure the top cover to the unit. Pry up at the area near those screws to pop the top piece up more.
3) Remove the top cover from the brewer by removing the 4 securing clips (shine a flashlight into the gap, use a long screwdriver to disengage the clips). There is 1 on the left, 1 on the back side left, 1 on the back side right, and 1 on the right. Start on the left.
4) Remove the 2 screws above the LCD and the 1 screw on the opposite side. These secure the back cover to the unit.
5) Remove the bottom metal cover (you do not need to unscrew the rubber feet).
6) Remove the screws that secure the plastic frame to the bottom of the unit, the screws are located around the perimeter of the unit, there are 1 or 2 located in the center of the unit Remove the bottom pump for the water tank. Pry the frame out, be careful of the pump you just unscrewed.
7) Slide the back cover downward, and push it outward. Remove the back cover from the unit, or at least get it out of the way.
8) There is a small pump located on the lower right corner of the unit (underneath the transformer) Remove that, and disassemble it by removing the 3 screws on the bottom, and then the 2 screws located underneath the plastic layers.
9) Wash the pump with isopropyl alcohol, you may need to shake it or manually turn the pin to make it work. Test it using a 12V power supply.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
That description was helpful but if you dont want to get your hands dirty doing it and don't have alot of free time then throw it in the trash and go buy a new one. If you follow switch's directions to a T you will break you macine as there are screws and steps he didn't mention. Also you want to clean the PUMP MOTOR in alcohol not the PUMP. Cam
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System - 110774
May 17, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Here is a tip that I wrote that will give you some things to try that will help you get your Keurig coffee brewer working again.
Keurig Coffee Brewer not making a full cup of Coffee
Feb 09, 2011 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Aug 28, 2010 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Jun 20, 2010 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
May 29, 2009 | Keurig Ultra In Home Single Cup Brewer...
Aug 29, 2008 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Aug 16, 2008 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Dec 04, 2007 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
1,318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!