Question about Cameras
1. Turn the projector OFF
2. Make sure the lamp housing is COLD.
3. Remove the two hex headed nuts on the top of the lamp housing.
4. Make sure the top of the lamp is COLD.
5. Use your thumb and press DOWN firmly on the top of the bulb,
6. Grasp the top of the lamp firmly with your thumb and one or two fingers and turn it counter-clockwise one quarter of a turn.
7. Lift the bulb 5-inch-long out of the socket and housing.
The bulb is available on Amazon.
Posted on Jun 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2015 | 2002 Buick Regal
Jan 29, 2014 | Toshiba TDP-T45U DLP Projector
Jun 28, 2010 | InFocus ScreenPlay 5700 Multimedia...
Mar 16, 2009 | 2000 Buick LeSabre
Mar 11, 2009 | InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 Multimedia...
Feb 06, 2009 | 1992 Buick Regal
378 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!