Question about Cell Phones
Free unlock codes may be harmful to your cellular phone. For your LG mobile phone, you can get the codes through the LG UNLOCK CODE website. They offer a very reasonable price. Thanks
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG Free unlock Code
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
Kindly follow the instructions in the below mentioned link and you can find by your own the unlock code
If this is helpful and solved your problem kindly rate this
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 07, 2014 | Alcatel Cell Phones
May 13, 2014 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 11, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Nov 11, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | LG Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Sep 10, 2008 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!