Question about HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 6911
You'll have to use google.com to translate this because I don't speak Spanish, but I used it to translate your text into English.
What you're seeing is PostScript being output to a non-PostScript printer. Mac OS 9 LaserWriter driver prints only PostScript. Make sure you've downloaded the correct driver from HP, and then make sure you're selecting the HP driver in the Chooser.
Please let me know if this information helps or not.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Hi this appears to be part of a generic problem possibly caused due to power surges…
As recommended by HP on these types of errors:
1: Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print a print job from the computer.
If this works, please grade the answer... If the steps don’t work I would recommend you check with HP.
(the steps highlighted above are from the support website from HP)
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
Trata de bajar el nuevo driver directamente de HP e instala tu impresora otra vez. Muchas veces eso resuelve el problema
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | HP LaserJet M1005 Printer
Feb 09, 2012 | zong.com
Aug 25, 2011 | zong.com
Aug 19, 2011 | zong.com
Aug 17, 2011 | zong.com
Jul 07, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!