Re: how to connect to internet using my LG KP 320 mobile...
Buy always certified products of any company... LG KP 320 is not actually LG product.. If it is it must enlisted in their product list. But it isn't. So try to replace it with any GPRS enabled nokia phone.. they support better... The same case is with me... Finally I realized we must follow the leaders... and the fact is NOKIA is leading in cellular phones... Lesson is small. those who don't support you later after your purchase from them means they 're not eligible simply............................... Have a good decision next time.... See ya...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes for that follow the follow the following steps.
1) go to the page http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-cookie-kp500-pc-suite-download.html.
2)download the lg kp500 pc suite.
4)connect your phone to pc via pc suite.
5)transfer files easily between pc and phone.
note: you need not install any other usb driver to connect your phone. you need to wait a few seconds to connect your phone via pc suite. if on the first time it is not connected. restart yor phone and try connecting it again. hope the problem will be solved.
U can download LG PC www.brothersoft.com for free......
For this you can go to any cafe and download there and put it into your pendrive,cd,dvd or any other storage device.....then install it to your pc....use the below link to download the LG PC suite.......
You should visit www.download.com, here you will find lot of software compatible with your phone including PC Suite or visit there web site www.in.lge.com for your needs, hope it will helpLG KG195 has GPRS 10 & Bluetooth enabled. You can use bluetooth to connect your PC to your mobile phone's gprs modem. First you need to enable the GPRS service on your phone from your mobile service provider. You also need to put a bluetooth dongle in your PC to connect it to the mobile. Every mobile service provider has different settings for using the internet on PC. so call your mobile service helpline and ask them to help in connecting your pc to your mobile for GPRS internet.
There is no need for drivers to connect KP220 with ur PC simply connect ur LG KP 220 with PC(WIN XP) via USB cable , While Connecting it needs u to choose any one option "1. Mass Storage" "2.Com Port" Simply choose first option(Mass Storage)
At the momoent ur mobile phone will atomatically get switched off and ur mobile behaves like an Ordinary USB Pen Drive
Simply go to MyComputer and browse ur cell phone like a pen drive...
Drivers of LG KG200/KG300 is also supports LG KP 220
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com 2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync 3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program 4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite 5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite 6) Click Settings and go to create connection 7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile 8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection. 8) Connect your mobile to PC. 9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup 10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at email@example.com
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price..... Bye all....