Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
What is this blinks for? 7 orange blinks and 1 green.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
May 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 08, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000R InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
610 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!