1. From your Home Screen, Tap Safari. Type http://iapnupdateatt.straighttalk.com
. Tap Go
2. Safari closes. Install Profile opens. Tap Install. Tap Install Now
3. Tap Done. Safari reopens.
4. Turn your iPhone off. Turn it back on. Make sure you turned the power off, not just put it to sleep.
5. After restart, Tap Settings->WiFi->Off
6. From the Home Screen, Tap Safari
7. Load a web page. Use a page other than Google. Google may be cached
8. After confirming data works, re-enable Wi-Fi
If your data works, congratulations! If you only need data but not MMS picture messaging, you are done. If you want MMS, continue to Method 2 - Configuring Both Straight Talk Data and MMS for iOS 6
What to do if your data doesn't work?
If your data connection isn't working. Try the other Carrier APN profiles from the Straight Talk web site. You can only have one APN profile installed at a time. Each time you want to install a new profile, you need to remove the old one first.
9. Tap Settings->General ->Profile
10. Tap Remove. Tap Remove.
11. Go back to Step 1. but try this URL: http://iapnupdatetfdata.straighttalk.com/
12. If data still doesn't work. Go back to step 1. but try this URL: http://iapnupdate.straighttalk.com/
13. If you have tried all three Straight Talk Carrier APN profiles and your data still doesn't work, try the Straight Talk profile from the unlockit.co.nz web site.
14. From your Home Screen, Tap Safari, Load http://unlockit.co.nz
15. Tap Create APN
16. Tap Country. choose United States. Tap OK.
17. Tap Carrier. Select StraightTalk. Tap OK
18. Tap Create APN.
19. Tap Install. Tap Install Now
20. Tap Done
Repeat steps 4-8 to test your data connection.