Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Solution to deleting unwanted MP Navigator pictures...just go to the image you want to delete, then right click on it. A dialog box will pop up that has a delete button. Deleting will send the image to the recycle bin, where you can either empty the bin or restore the photo if you deleted the wrong one.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
May 18, 2010 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
1,322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!