Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
Try the following steps:
1. Connect the power cord of the printer directly to the wall jack (make sure its not connected to surge protector.
2. Turn the printer On, Press the "Setup" Button, go to "Network", then go to "Restore network defaults", press "Ok" on that.
3. Printer would ask you if you want to restore or not, select "Yes"
4. After that in the same menu (Network Menu), go to wireless test report and print it.
5. If it still shows that the wireless radio is not functioning then only move to next step.
6. Press and hold * and # together on the numeric keypad of the computer.
7. Printer would ask you for a special key combo, enter 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
8. It would open the support menu. Press ok on that.
9. Then scroll to resets menu, select "Semiful Reset"
10. Once you would press ok on this, the printer would go off.
11. Wait for 2 minutes and then turn the printer "On"
I hope this would resolve the issue that you're facing.
All the best!!
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks. I'm back up and running but I'm curious as to what the surge protector has to do with it?"
Your wireless printer might frequently lose its communication with the computer and hence might not print all the documents when you want. Such an issue arises when there is interference in the wireless signals between the printer and the computer. This could be caused by any other wireless device kept in the vicinity of your printer like a cordless phone. Keep all other wireless devices way from the printer set-up to tackle this issue. Also bear in mind that if your system is turned on for hibernation mode then it would disconnect your printer the moment it goes into hibernation.
Posted on Jan 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2016 | HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 03, 2015 | Epson Workforce 610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2013 | Pantech Pocket
Dec 16, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 31, 2009 | Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network...
Jan 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
3,150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!