This is a step by step instructions:
Note: It is recommended that you configure the Wireless Router from a wired
1. Open your web browser, type http://192.168.10.1
in the Address bar, and then press Enter.
2. Enter the User Name and Password, and then click Log In. By default: User Name: admin Password: admin
3. The Wizard will automatically appear. Click Wizard if the Wizard does not automatically appear.
4. Click Next.
5. Select your Time Zone and then click Next.
6. Click Next. Note: Do not change default settings unless it is conflicting with your existing hardware.
7. The TEW-432BRP will attempt to auto detect your Internet connection. Follow the wizard instructions and continue on to step 9.
8. This screen will appear if the TEW-432BRP is unable to auto detect your Internet connection. Configure the settings based on information provided by your ISP.
9. Follow the wizard instructions to complete the configuration. Note: Each Internet Connection type may have different options.
10. Click Next
Note: It is recommended that you enable encryption on the wireless router. Please refer to the User Guide on the User's Guide CD-ROM for information on
setting up encryption on the wireless router. 11. Click Restart. 9. Follow the wizard instructions to complete the configuration. Note: Each Internet Connection
type may have different options.
11. Click Restart
12. Click Close.
13. Wait 30 seconds while the router reboots.
14. Verify that the following panel lights are on: LAN, WAN and WLAN.
15. Open up your browser and enter in a URL (e.g. www.trendnet.com
) to verify that you have Internet connection.
Your configuration is now complete.
And don't forget to leave a rating