Question about Curtis LCD2424A 24 in. LCD HDTV
Posted by Anonymous on
Still not able to program my Curtis TV & my remote doesn't have a source button
Posted on Apr 10, 2016
I'm assuming your Antenna is connected to your TV with a co-axial cable? If so, please make sure you have run the Analogue/Antenna/Air channel scan correctly:
1. Switch the TV on
2. Press the "MENU" button on the Curtis remote supplied with the TV.
3. Press the RIGHT arrow button five times to highlight the "Channel" menu
4. Press the "ENTER" button or the DOWN arrow once to open the "Channel" menu
The Air/Cable option should be highlighted.
5. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons to set the "Air/Cable" option to "Air"
6. Press the DOWN arrow to highlight "Auto Scan"
7. Press the "ENTER" button or the RIGHT arrow once to start the automatic channel scan.
When the scan has finished, the TV should automatically return to viewing mode. If not, just press the "EXIT" or "MENU" button on the remote to close the menu.
You also need to make sure the correct INPUT/SOURCE is selected on the TV:
1. Press the "SOURCE" button on the Curtis remote
2. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight "TV" in the INPUT SOURCE menu
3. Press the "ENTER" button on the remote to select "TV" and close the INPUT SOURCE menu.
This should be all you need to do to watch your TV from an antenna source.
Please post back if you are still unable to get it to work and need further assistance.
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2013 | Sansui 19 in. LCD TV
Jul 09, 2011 | Toshiba MD13N3 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 06, 2009 | Polaroid FLM-2011 Television
Dec 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 28, 2008 | Mitsubishi WT-46809 46" Rear Projection...
Feb 17, 2008 | RCA RT2250 System
Jul 27, 2017 | Curtis LCD2424A 24 in. LCD HDTV
463 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: