Question about LGDVB418 DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
SOURCE: How do i make my
1. Go to Menu
2. Press Set Up Button.
3. Scoll down to Lock Highlight & Press.
4. Scoll down to Area Code.
5. Enter 0000 and again 0000 press the pause button.
6. Press Enter.
7. Change the Region Code to any Country you require.
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | LG BD270 Blu-Ray Player
Jul 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 23, 2010 | Toshiba SD-K760 DVD Player
Jan 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2009 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
May 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 18, 2008 | Samsung DVD-R155
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!