Question about Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BLINKING POWER LIGHT
When you restart your notebook do you have a blinking cursor when the system freezes? It sounds like you need to reset your BIOS. To do this, power off then on your unit, Press F10 to enter BIOS settings, and then F9 to reset the BIOS to default settings. (Your functions may be a little different but you can read your menu to see which function key to select.) Once this done, select "Save and Exit BIOS" This should get you going. As for the blinking light, sometimes this happens when the battery is not holding a charge. If your battery is new, try the BIOS reset first and comment on your results. I can guide you through the battery reset process, if needed. Good Luck.
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
1) remove the four screws on the rear of the two top hinges
2) fold the screen all the way back and unsnap the small bezel above the keyboard. Remove
3) remove three top screws holding keyboard, unplug, and remove
4) remove the center motherboard screw which was under the keyboard
5) Now you're ready for the main action: Remove battery, HDD, memory cover, memory
6) unplug WiFi antenna wires on bottom (under memory cover) and thread back through hole
7) unplug display and display backlight
8) remove all bottom case screws and top case screws
9) gently work around the top bezel, unsnapping it as you go around, and remove.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Try a cold reset for the computer by unpluging the power cord from the computer it's self then plug it back in if that doesn't work your monitor may have died
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2013 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Feb 08, 2011 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Jan 01, 2011 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Oct 30, 2010 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Aug 22, 2010 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Aug 16, 2010 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
Jun 04, 2009 | Black & Decker SZ360 Cordless Power...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!