Question about Pioneer XM2go Inno Satellite Radio Receiver
The sound is only controlable with the remote or the volume controls on the unit, or if your running it through the car speakers you can adjust the radio volume. There are no other volume controls that are not factory set. You can contact their support team and maybe you have a defective unit if you aren't able to reduce the volume. If using headphone you need the ones with a seperate volume control to reduce the volume below factory settings.
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 02, 2011 | 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jul 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Apr 09, 2010 | Kenwood VR-806 Receiver
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2007 | Onkyo HT-SR800 System
Sep 02, 2007 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Aug 05, 2017 | Pioneer XM2go Inno Satellite Radio...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: