Question about Intermatic EI210 Electronic Auto Shutoff Timers
You posted under Intermatic EI210 countdown timer.
To confirm this is your product, open link below:
Manual with operation instructions appear on link below
EI210 replaces single-pole switch only.
Single pole switch is where 1 switch controls the Load (light, fan, motor)
To wire this timer:
1) Single-pole switch has 2 insulated wires and 1 bare ground wire.
2) Connect insulated switch wires to timer red wire and timer black wire, in either order for now.
3) Connect timer green wire to bare ground wire.
4) In back of electric box are white wire that are twisted together and covered with wire nut. Connect timer white wire to these wires. This will power electronics located inside the timer.
5) If electric box does not have white wires described above, then connect timer white wire to bare ground wire along with green wire.
6) Turn power ON. Press oval button. If indicator light turns ON, then timer is wired correctly. If indicator light does not come on, then reverse timer black wire and timer red wire.
Add a comment if you need more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, fixya expert gives you same instructions shown above via phone while you connect the device.
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
on Feb 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2014 | Electrical Supplies
Feb 27, 2011 | eMachines T3604 PC Desktop
Feb 05, 2011 | Dynex DX-400WPS 400-Watt Power Supply
Dec 12, 2010 | Maytag 24 in. MDB5651A Built-in Dishwasher
Nov 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2009 | Dryers
Jun 29, 2009 | Dell Power Supply 330 Watts nps-330cb...
Dec 05, 2008 | Ultra Products Ultra LS600 Lifetime Series...
Aug 23, 2017 | Intermatic EI210 Electronic Auto Shutoff...
Sep 03, 2017 | Intermatic EI210 Electronic Auto Shutoff...
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: