Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not a complete solution, but, around the last page (pg. 14) of your converter box manual there are codes listed for universal remotes. I happen to have a Philips remote that is listed. My code to control my dtv box is 0354. It appears that they have all codes listed for all Radioshack model universal remotes. I would suggest getting a Radioshack remote for Your "Digital Stream" (Radioshack) dtv box...
Posted on May 26, 2009
doublecheck the paperwork for both the converter box and the universal remote. the universal may be too old to be used with your converter. look in the back of the universal's manual to see if your box's corporation has a code you can set.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
SOURCE: Can a one for all
According to the User manual . . . yes, it can.
If you want further information, the full user manual can be viewed here. This contains instructions and codes for programming the remote to work your digital converter. Click the link and the file will open. From there you can view, save and/or print the file:
Hope this helps!
Please rate this solution if you find it helpful. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2016 | One For All Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2016 | ZINWELL ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV...
Oct 21, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 30, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2010 | GE RM24948 Remote Control
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!