Question about Car Audio & Video
Just installed this Bass pack into mine today and I initially had no sound either.
Check all of the following.
- Make sure that you have a good earth to the chassis. (Check for green power light led on amp).
- Make sure that your remote signal wire (blue) is connected to the right out on the back of the head unit. If it doesn't have one, use the power antenna wire.
- Check inline and amp fuses, if either is blown, it's most likely a bad earth - clean up contact area/blot with wire brush/wire wool.
- Check the underside of your head unit to see if there's a switch to activate the pre-outs on the back of your unit.
- Check your owners manual about how to actually turn on the sub!! I have an Alpine unit and you need to turn it on from within the menus. There was also a seperate bass level setting.
- Carefully adjust gain and crossover until you get bass.
Hope this helps....If you get any more probs, give me a shout at email@example.com
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Jun 14, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 26, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2013 | Fiat Punto Cars & Trucks
Mar 24, 2013 | Fiat Punto Cars & Trucks
Sep 18, 2017 | Fiat 500 Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2012 | 2001 Fiat Punto
Nov 17, 2009 | 2006 Fiat 124
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!