Question about Fuji J38 Digital Camera
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have the fuji finepix
I agree with jackboy. Remove the Fuji software, and let windows locate the camera via the USB port. I recommend to my customers to only use the Fuji Finepix Viewer software if they are having trouble after using the Microsoft software already installed on their computer. Try to avoid the Fuji software if at all possible. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just usually unnecessary, and can cause conflicts, possibley like what you are experiencing.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
I had the same problem with my camera & mac. I got this off the Fuji site and it worked for me:
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
The battery does not charge via USB.
Place the battery into the charger, then plug the charger into a wall socket.
Refer to the section titled "Charging the Battery" in the manual.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank You, now all I have to do is purchase a charger."
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A900 Digital Camera
Jun 09, 2011 | Fuji Finepix Z20fd Digital Camera
Feb 08, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Nov 07, 2009 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
May 14, 2009 | Fuji Finepix Z20fd Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2008 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Jun 13, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Oct 10, 2007 | Fuji FinePix A360 Digital Camera
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: