Question about Apex Digital AD1201 DVD Player
I don't have the original control remote for Apex Ad-1201 DVD player. I would like to use my Universal Remotes: Radio-shack USA "flag" 4-IN-ONE Remote and / or RCA 312W three component remote. I got the codes from the manuals but my DVD player doesn't work or turn off (only ejecting; open and close) with pause button. Could I get a possible code (s) for these Universal Remotes?
Posted on Mar 23, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
I wish I had the code, but no. If it is forthcoming then it will be via a hacker, or someone who gets lucky. I just got an email back from lenoxx customer service (the guys who made the 1002 ... at least, the one I have) and they have gone bankrupt:
Date: Tue Jan 1 01:05:58 2008 From: <Evergo@att.net> Sorry but Lenoxx Customer Service has closed due to bankrupcy.(sic)
I too have a remote that no loger works; one of the components snappped off (past repair) while my wife was simply changing tracks on a cd.
So, come on you hackers, there are people in need and as usual, we have no one else to turn to!
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: Change picture on Apex AD-1500
Yes, though it's a bit complicated. It's explained in detail here: http://www.nerd-out.com/darrenk/1500/1500_firmware.htm In a nutshell, on most models you can change the bios with a CD that you can burn. This includes adding your own background image. I'd say, even if your model number shows one you can't upgrade, try it anyway. It's likely the previous owner upgraded to a CD flashable bios.
Posted on Aug 29, 2007
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Just about any universal remote should work on just about any player. That is the great thing about universal remotes. All you need is the correct code to control your dvd player. You can usually find listings of codes in the remote's instruction manual, and if these don't work, they usually have a code search. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you. Sincerely, Der Strom
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jun 29, 2010 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Mar 17, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 04, 2009 | Apex Digital AD-1165
Mar 21, 2009 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
May 12, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Dec 12, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
648 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: