Question about Toys
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Had the exact same problem. Found the solution on an Amazon posting:
1. To enable this function make sure both remotes and both helicopters are off.
2. Set the first remote's channel switch to the leftmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the s107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
3. Turn the helicopter that you would like to bind to the remote on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the helicopter should respond to this remote.?
4. Next, to enable the second helicopter, set the second remote's channel switch to the rightmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the S107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
5. Turn the second helicopter on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the second helicopter should respond to this remote.?
This worked for us.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Testimonial: "excellent help. thanks a ton. now we'll just hope for no mid-air collisions. appreciate it!"
The top of the main shaft is probably broken. There are 2 pins that hold the "head" for the main blades straight and are probably sheared off. This is causing the balance bar to hit the blades and cause it to crash. You could try the crash kit here: http://www.helipal.com/spare-part_v-max-parts_syma-s107.html
Posted on Jan 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2015 | Toro Garden
Apr 07, 2014 | RC 3 Channel SM608 Micro Mosquito ...
Dec 29, 2012 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
Jun 24, 2011 | Hoover Self-Propelled WindTunnel Bagless...
Apr 02, 2011 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Jan 09, 2011 | xheli Syma S031 Outdoor RC Helicopter
Jan 06, 2011 | Shuttle 9094 Emax Remote Control...
Dec 25, 2010 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Mar 07, 2010 | Apache Colco Ah 64 Longbow R/C Helicopter
Dec 29, 2009 | Apache Colco Ah 64 Longbow R/C Helicopter
Dec 12, 2017 | Lionel Toys
392 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!