Question about Sony Cybershot DSCW310 Digital Camera
It is now August 2017 - have you had this problem for over 6 years now ?
Posted on Aug 05, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: blurring pictures
I had the same problem. Somehow my flash was set on "SL - Keep subjects and distant backgrounds bright." When I changed the flash to "Auto", it seemed to get rid of the blurry pictures.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
if you alsow get vibrationOn Sony T100 and similar,
its the vibration canceling unit, i had the same problem.
if you have good hads you can fix it.( on your oun risk)
1) disasamble the camera, you will see black plastic box inside, this is he lens unit.
2) on the botom you see 2 scrwes, they are holding the CCD remove them and the ccd unit will come from the lens assembly
3) the next is the stabilizer unit it is the problematic one. it is located on the left side of the lens asebly and is held by 2 screws.
you can test it by puling out the cable connected to it (the conector is just under the lens) and verifign that the problem is solved. ( you can leave it this way it will shoot fine just without the anti shake)
4) to fix it take it out ,remove the plastic cover, you see the lens on a plastic mount it should be glued to the magnet under it. the problem is that the glue fals apart.
remove one of the pins on wich it slides, and take the lens and the magnet out.
5) reglue the magnet and reasemble the camera.
6) power up and test, for me that solved the problem
if you need more help you can mail me at adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com this is spam mail so be prepared to wait a few days for reply.
Posted on May 27, 2010
Sony has the roughest firmware known to man for digital cameras. If running Windows XP or Vista you can simply connect the camera to the USB port and let the computer do the rest. Picbrige works the best for it downloads the quickest. Picbrige will be on your cameras list of choices to use for downloading
Posted on Jul 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2012 | Sony Cyber-shot W310 Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2010 | Sony Cybershot DSCW310 Digital Camera
Aug 01, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30 Digital Camera
Jun 03, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P71 Digital Camera
Dec 14, 2008 | Sony Cybershot DSC-H3 Digital Camera
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: