Question about Nintendo DSi Black Console
This code means, that you changed the security options of the web browser. To solve this problem, you have to create a new connection.
1. System settings
3. Connection settings
4. Choose the "None" button at "Connection 1" (If there is a connection, choose "Clear Settings")
5. Let's "Search for an Access Point"
6. Choose your own wireless internet connection (or which you use at home)
7. Then you have to choose the security type:
- If no security (Unlocked yellow lock), then everything is okay, choose "OK", then "Save settings", then "Yes"
- If WEP security (Locked yellow lock), then enter your routers password for internet (WiFi password), then "OK" -> "OK" -> "Save settings" -> "Yes"
- If WPA security (Locked silver lock), then you have to get back to "Advanced Setup", so tap the back button twice, until you get back to connections screen, choose "Advanced Setup", then choose "None" at "Connection 4" (If there isn't none, then "Clear Settings"), then "Search for an Access Point", give in your router's WPA key (WiFi password), then "OK" -> "OK" -> "Save settings" -> "Yes"
Here is an interactive site for the problem:
Hope I could help.
Gabor from Hungary
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jun 30, 2014 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jul 22, 2011 | Dsi Video Game Consoles & Games
May 18, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 29, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Nov 14, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: