Question about SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: memory card cant be read
Are you using a card reader? If yes, you need to isolate the problem. Please follow the steps below:
1. Try connecting your memory card reader into different USB port of the computer.
2. Try using different card reader to see if there's a problem with the card or with the reader.
3. Connect it into different computer.
4. Remove and reinsert the MicroSD in the card reader and make sure that the card is properly seated.
5. If the card reader and the computer are working but still unable to detect the MicroSD, try to reformat the card.
6. If same problem persist, return it to the store and have it replaced.
Have a great day!
Posted on May 27, 2009
does ur camera recognize ur mem stick if yes then copy all ur pics to a computer then format it an insert the stick to ur cam and u can copu it again to the stick. check it out.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
You will probably want to try recovery software similar to this to retrieve the images...
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
SOURCE: I put it the 4GB
Causes of file corruption:
1. Taking pictures using a camera that is running low on batteries.
2. Removing the card from the device during a read or write operation.
3. Mishandling and subjecting the card to extreme conditions.
For functional memory cards and flash drives
If your memory card or flash drive is still functional, you can try using a data recovery program. There is a high probability that your data can be recovered after you get an error while using the card, accidentally format it or delete files. SanDisk recommends using Rescue Pro and Rescue Pro Deluxe developed and sold by LC Technology. LC Technology specializes in SanDisk products and these programs are very reasonably priced.
You can download a demo version of Rescue Pro and Rescue Pro Deluxe. These demo versions will show you what files can be recovered and provide a preview of the files for some common picture file types. The demo versions will require purchase of a license key to enable the feature to save the files. This is an excellent way to see if the program will work before you purchase and LC Technologies is readily available to assist you with this program.
Here is a link to download LC Technology Rescue Pro Demos.
After you recover your data, you can reformat your memory card or flash drive and use it again.
Posted on Dec 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2012 | SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo...
Jan 21, 2011 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Micro M2 Memory...
Dec 12, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
May 22, 2010 | SanDisk Memory Media
Nov 25, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory...
Nov 07, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory...
Oct 19, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Micro M2 Memory...
Oct 13, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory...
Sep 01, 2009 | SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: