Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2013 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Oct 21, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 07, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 06, 2010 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 13, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 01, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1000 Printer
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!