I Think You have Internet Connectivity Problem or Some Cable Might Lose ,So I Suggest You Check Your HP Printer Cable Which Cause You Connectivity Problem,
If You Might Still Facing Problem Then I suggest Please Download HP Doctor Software Toll For Your HP Printer Problem From Official HP Printer website Below URL Link:
Click the following link to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements, and then click Download .
- When the Security Warning dialog box opens, choose one of the following methods to download the utility.
- Method one: Run the utility
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Run .
- When the Download Complete dialog box opens, click Run , and then click Run again on the Security Warning dialog box.
- Method two: Save the utility
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Save .
- When the Save As window opens, browse to your Desktop, and then click Save .
- When the download is complete, browse to where you saved the file, and then double-click the file to run the utility.
- The Print and Scan Doctor opens, searches for installed products, and then displays the list.
Step two: Use the Print and Scan Doctor
Follow these steps to use the Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- Press the Power button to turn on the product, if it is not already on.
- From the Product column in the Print and Scan Doctor, select your HP product.
- My product is not in the listIf your product is not in the list, turn it off and back on, and then click Retry .
- Click Next . The Print and Scan Doctor checks the connection for your product and, if the connection fails, it offers options to help.
Figure 2: Example of a failed connection
- Once the Print and Scan Doctor determines that your product is installed and connected, you can select an action.
- Click Fix Printing to begin a printing diagnosis.
- Click Fix Scanning to begin a scanning diagnosis.
- Click the Printer menu to find the additional features such as cleaning printheads, aligning printheads, checking ink levels, and viewing advanced printer data for your selected printer.
Figure 3: Select an action
Step three: Resolve diagnosed scanning problems
Follow these steps to resolve diagnosed scanning problems.
- In the Print and Scan Doctor results screen, view the list of results.
- If you see only green check marks , the tool did not find any problems.
- If you see green wrenches , the utility identified an issue and corrected it automatically.
- If you see yellow exclamation points , the test failed and required user action, but the step was skipped.
- If you see a red X , follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.
- When you have finished fixing all the diagnosed problems, click Test Scan or Skip .
- If you click Test Scan , the Print and Scan Doctor launches the HP scanning software to perform a test scan. Follow the on-screen instructions in the scanning software to perform the test.
- If you click Skip and are not experiencing additional issues, click Quit to exit the tool.
- If you click Skip and are still experiencing scanning issues, click Support and Troubleshooting for support that is tailored to your scanner, or click HP Support Forum for help from other HP customers. Figure 4: Example of additional support options
- If these steps resolved the issue , you do not need to continue troubleshooting.
- If the issue persists , continue to the next solution.
Solution two: Uninstall the old driver and install an updated driver
Follow these instructions to download and install the latest printer driver using a USB connection.
Step one: Uninstall the software driver
An updated software driver might resolve the issue. Follow these steps to uninstall the old driver and install the updated driver.
On the Windows taskbar, click Start ( ), and then click All Programs . A list of programs installed on your computer displays.Click the HP folder, and then click the folder with the name and model number of your HP product.Click Uninstall , and then follow the on-screen instructions. The software uninstalls.Step two: Download and install the driver from the HP websiteTurn on the printer.Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer (if you already connected it). If the printer is connected to your network, leave it connected.Go to HP Drivers & Downloads . If prompted, type your printer model number, click Go , and then click Drivers .Make sure that your operating system is selected, and then click Next .Scroll down the page, and then click Driver .Click Download , and then follow the on-screen instructions to save the software to your computer.Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads ), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.If these steps resolved the issue , you do not need to continue troubleshooting.If the issue persists , continue to the next solution.Solution three: Check the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) servicesFollow these steps to make sure that the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) services are performing correctly.Step one: Check the servicesClick Start ( ), click Run , type services.msc in the Run box, and then press Enter .In the Services window, right-click Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service , and then click Properties .Click the Dependencies tab.Make sure that Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is listed, and then close the Properties window.In the main Services window, make sure that Remote Procedure Call (RPC) shows as Started in the Status column. If it does not, right-click Remote Procedure Call (RPC) , and then continue to the next step to start the service.In the Services window, right-click Windows Image Acquisition .If the option to start the service is available, click Start .If the option to stop the service is available, click Stop . When the service stops, right-click Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) again, and then start the service.Close the Services window.Step two: Restart the computer and try to scan againRestart your computer and try to scan again.If these steps resolved the issue , you do not need to continue troubleshooting.If Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is not listed in the Services window, continue to the next solution.Solution four: Contact HP to add the missing dependency to the Windows registryClick Contact HP on this page for more support options.Windows VistaFollow these solutions in the order presented to resolve the issue.Solution one: Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- What does the Print and Scan Doctor check for?
The Print and Scan Doctor diagnoses and helps resolve common printing, scanning, and connectivity problems, including:
- Connectivity :
- USB: Verifies that the USB connection from your computer to the HP product is working correctly.
- Network: Verifies that the network connection between your computer and your network is working correctly.
- Device Status Test : Checks for device errors such as out of paper, paper jams, carriage stalls, and paper feed issues, and then provides instructions for fixing the error.
- Driver Check : Checks for missing or corrupt driver files.
- Device Manager : Checks for problems in Device Manager that would prevent printing.
- Device Online : Checks if the product has been paused or set to offline, and then sets the status back to online if necessary.
- Print Queue : Checks for and clears pending print jobs in the print queue (a log of print jobs waiting to print).
- Port Match : Checks the port settings for the HP product.
- Device Conflicts : Checks for conflicts with other drivers, such as other printer brands.
- Ink Issues : Checks the cartridges and ink levels for issues that affect print quality.
- Print Settings : Checks and adjusts the print quality settings.
- Test Print : Prints a test page for print quality evaluation, and provides options for cleaning and aligning the printhead if necessary.
- Scan Tests : Checks the scan mechanism, drivers, and registry entries.
Video of downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor
The following video demonstrates how to download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
If You Still Having HP Printer Problem Then Follow Us On:
HP Printer Support