Question about Zenith Z56DC1D 56" Television
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reseting lamp counter (LG)
Make sure the TV is on and:
1) Press and hold the Menu button on your TV SET
2) Press and hold the Menu button on your REMOTE CONTROL (at the same time)
3) Continue holding BOTH buttons down for 5 secconds or until the Service Menu pops up
4) Release the MENU button from your REMOTE CONTROL, then release the MENU button from the TV Set.
5) Press and hold ENTER (or OK) on the TV Set, then:
6) Press and hold MUTE on the REMOTE CONTROL (while still holding down the ENTER button on the TV SET
7) Holding both buttons down should lead to the Lamp Life Hours screen to pop up.
Release the MUTE button the REMOTE CONTROL, then release the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV Set.
9) Come back to this blog and post your HOURS on our site
10) Now press SELECT, then SELECT again to confirm the reset of the counter
** If the procedure above does not work swap steps 5 & 6.
** For a few special models (including 44SZ8D), you might have to change step 5 to:
5a) Press Enter on the TV Set to enter the Position Adjustment Screen
5b) Press and hold Enter on the TV Set (the TV should go back to the main Service Menu, continue holding Enter) and now also hold down the MUTE button on your REMOTE CONTROL. After about 5 seconds, your Lamp Life Counter should pop up.
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
SOURCE: how to reset lamp hours
try holding the enter button on the tv and the mute button on the remote. a reset screen will pop up and then just press the center direction button twice.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Hold down mute button on remote and enter on TV
at the same time for a few seconds, you should get
a screen promt asking if you want to reset the timer
for the lamp.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Press and HOLD the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV
Press and HOLD the MUTE button on the REMOTE
(hold both until the LAMP LIFE HOURS appears on the screen)
Let go of the REMOTE button first, then release the button on the TV
We suggest writing your lamp hours on a peice of masking tape and taping it to the back the TV for future reference.
To reset the lamp counter, press SELECT (or the button in the middle of the direction arrove buttons). Hit SELECT a second time to confirm clearing the lamp counter For certain models, you might have to tweak these steps slightly…offer your inputs!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2012 | Zenith D60WLCD Television
May 19, 2010 | Zenith Z56DC1D 56" Television
Nov 08, 2009 | Zenith Z62DC1D Television
Apr 26, 2009 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
Apr 12, 2008 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
Jan 29, 2008 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!