Question about Samsung SGH-E570 Cellular Phone
plz try the following and plz dont try more than 4 times it may or may not work
1. Turn off your phone, put in a SIM of a different provider.
2. At the wrong card message, type *#9998*3323#. A message will pop up telling you to press exit, so hit the right soft key. Choose number 7 (or 8 or 9 will work too, I think). Your phone will reboot and your SIM will work.
3. Type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
4. Power down your phone and insert your SIM. Then power back up your phone.
5. At the SIM pass code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes. So that will totally UNLOCK your phone."
thanx and regards
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Just do a master reset
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
Try mene then * if i helped u will u rate my help
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Press unlock and star(*) of (#) hope that will work for Samsung.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Call your prvider and get them to unlock it or you can pay someone on ebay to unlock it for you. when you get on ebay website just type in the name of the phone and that you want to get it unlocked. EX: unlock motorola z2
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
my samsung c3050 will not let me make calls send or recieve txt messages or let me on the internet, it isnt the simcard because it worked in another mobile ...any help ?
Posted on Jun 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2015 | Cell Phones
on May 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 17, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 06, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 19, 2009 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!