Question about NRS Royal SSWW 1017 Dual-flush 1-piece Toilet

Open Question

I have an SSWW toilet and need to replace the leaky float mechanism. Where can I get one?

Posted by on

3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: where can i get seaat for my ssww toilets they crack all the time

Any luck with the seat? I have the same situation.

Posted on Jan 25, 2015

  • 42 Answers

SOURCE: where can i get seaat for my ssww toilets they crack all the time

Go online and look for some bemis toilet seats, they are great seats.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I adjust the floater on a summit toilet? where is the screw? it keeps going in the overflow.

You can pull up on the float to see if the float switch is working.
The water should stop while holding the float up. If not, then the float mechanism should be replaced.
Hope this helps.

Feb 18, 2015 | 38010017 Summit 3 High Performance...

1 Answer

Water continues to run problem

Could be a stuck or old and leaky flapper
Could be a clogged valve
Could be an old in need of replacement valve
Could be a number of other things depending on what kind of toilet and hardware you have
Residential or commercial?
Ball cock and flapper? Or newer style internal float valve?

Aug 05, 2014 | Jacuzzi Home

1 Answer

Have a Duo Flush System from FluidMaster. It continuest to ghost flush. Have adjusted the float valve several times but is still ghost flushes. How can I stop this?

follow this steps and fix it. God bless you

f the toilet bowl overflows, use a plunger or auger to eliminate clogs. If the toilet does not flush, tighten or replace the defective handle , adjust or replace the lift chain , or replace the flush mechanism. Jiggling the handle forces the lift chain or rod to re-seat the flush mechanism, telling you that something is awry.

If the bowl drains sluggishly, remove the clog with a plunger or auger, or raise the water level in the tank .

If water runs continuously through the toilet, lower the water level in the tank , adjust or replace a lift chain or wire , repair or replace a worn flush valve , clean or replace the valve seat assembly .

If water appears under the tank, tighten the tank hold-down bolts , lower the water level in the tank, replace the float valve , replace a malfunctioning ball , or tighten nuts on the water supply line, replace leaking supply line . As a last resort, re-seat the toilet .

If the seat is cracked or unsightly, replace it .

If the bowl or tank is cracked or otherwise unacceptable, replace the entire toilet .


Nov 25, 2013 | Delta Home

1 Answer

Tank take 0ver 10 mins to fill

What about sand? There may be a screen in the filler that is dirty and needs to be cleaned.

May 11, 2013 | Jacuzzi Bath Perfecta EZ33 959 White round...

1 Answer

Toilet will not stop running

That old fashioned ball float has to rise sufficiently to turn off the fill valve but the float may be leaky and unable to rise enough. Also, the ball float may be rubbing against the rear wall of the tank and not rising completely. Check the flapper at the bottom of the tank. It may not be seating properly. Flappers do not last very long regardless of design

Apr 12, 2013 | Home

2 Answers

Where can i get seaat for my ssww toilets they crack all the time

Go online and look for some bemis toilet seats, they are great seats.

Oct 09, 2012 | NRS Royal SSWW 1012 Dual-flush 1-piece...

1 Answer

Just need to know how to adjust the 'arm' of the ballcock to lower the water level in the tank. Do I use the screw at the base of the arm?


To adjust the water level, you need to set the height at which the float shuts off the water valve. There are several types of floats. In older toilets, the float hangs at the end of an armature, along a metal or plastic rod. Where that arm connects to the water valve there is usually a screw. Adjusting that screw will change the level at which the water valve shuts off. If there is no screw or it is already at its maximum, you may be able to bend the metal arm, but you should remove it from the valve or risk damaging the fill valve.
In newer toilets the float is often a collar around the fill valve and rides up and down vertically. The float typically has a spring clip connecting it to a metal rod which connects to the valve shut off control. Squeeze the spring clip to slide the float up or down the metal rod.
Manufacturers have several variations on the fill valve mechanism, but they all include a method for adjusting the water level. Close inspection should make it clear how to adjust your particular fill valve.

I hope this helps!

Jan 08, 2011 | Crane Plumbing 3755 Toilet-To-Go Metro...

1 Answer

My toilet is a duravit 1930 series model with Euro style push flusher rather than handle. Internal flushing mechanism is not traditional float ball. toilet water constantly leaks from tank into bowl...

A fairly easy ( but messy ) fix - get a replacement tank to bowl gasket and bolt kit, shut off water supply, drain tank, remove bolts ( you might have to cut, depending on your water source and minerals in your water). Remove old gasket and clean surface with 00 grade steel wool. Replace gasket, install new bolts, remount tank.
Good luck!!

Nov 17, 2010 | Duravit Tribeca US-Type Elongated Toilet...

1 Answer

When I flush my mascerating toilet, the tank behind the toilet floods over. How do I fix this?

I assume you are referring to the holding tank and not the pump case.
The bowl float system on the couple SaniPlus toilets I have seen are similar to standard toilets. This will be a plastic float that slides up and down the water inlet tube. It will be attached to a shut off lever at the top of the tube by a metal rod. The float and rod are attached to each other by a "V" shaped clip. To adjust the shut off level you need to slide this clip up/down the rod.
If you remove the top of the tank and flush you should be able to see this working when flushing. Try shutting off the water flow by moving the shut off lever by hand. Use the water shut off at the inlet line leading into the tank to start and stop the water before it over flows if the lever does not work.
If the lever does not stop the flow then you have a problem with the water inlet mechanism and it may need to be replaced.
If your inlet mechanism is different from what I described please respond back with the model number of your SaniPlus.
Hope this helps.

Jun 22, 2010 | Saniflo SaniPlus-Round SaniPlus Macerator...

1 Answer

My toilet is continuously syphoning, i.e. water trickling down the back of the bowl, I have replaced the dump valve seal to no avail, and now suspect the problem is with the mechanism that refills the...

When you lift up the float does the water cut off like it should? If so you might have your float level to high and its going over the overflow tube. Water needs to cut off before it gets to the top of the tube. Adjust float.

Oct 04, 2009 | Villeroy & Boch Home

Not finding what you are looking for?
NRS Royal SSWW 1017 Dual-flush 1-piece Toilet Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top NRS Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34188 Answers

Are you a NRS Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides