Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, As I understand, you may have dead cmos battery or is not seated properly. I hope this this will you to solve the problem... Have a Happy New Year...
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Jul 26, 2010 | HP Pavilion ze4400 Notebook
Feb 10, 2009 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Feb 10, 2009 | HP LaserJet M4345 MultiFunction Printer
Apr 08, 2008 | HP iPAQ hw6515 Pocket PC
Mar 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2007 | HP Compaq Business Desktop dc5700 - Core 2...
Aug 12, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!