Question about Blue Microphones Snowball Professional Microphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: when i plug in my
There could be a few possibilities, they are:
* Your driver is corrupt, not recognizable or compatible
* Your hardware or device malfunction
Assuming that your device is in good condition and your driver is compatible with Windows. What's next? try the following solutions:
Method 1 - Unplug your USB device, restart your computer wait for 5 minutes, plug in your USB device again. This enables your motherboard to clear all of its cache.
Method 2 - Uninstall and Reinstall your driver
Method 3 - Use the Device Manager to scan for new and recently installed hardware.
Go to 'Start' -> 'Run' -> Type 'devmgmt.msc' (step 2) and then click 'Ok'.
Select 'Action' Menu, click 'scan for hardware changes'. Windows will perform a quick registry scan for any new hardware changes. IF it still doesn't work, try this:
* Test the hardware on another computer, if it works, then it could be your Windows. If it doesn't, try it on another different computer. If the USB device does not work again, it could be hardware malfunction. See your dealer if it is a new purchase.
* Obtain the latest service pack for Windows XP, it could be a bug.
* Shut down your computer and unplug your computer from the power supply, allow the motherboard to clear its cache and memory, restart and plug in your USB.
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
The serial number should be on the box. If you don't have the box, it will be located somewhere on the circuit board inside the mic.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2012 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Jan 08, 2012 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Nov 08, 2011 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Dec 28, 2010 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Mar 24, 2010 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Dec 22, 2009 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Nov 27, 2009 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
Sep 05, 2013 | Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: