Question about Sanyo DS32224 TV
Three digit universal remote codes for Sanyo are:-
004/ 013/ 049/ 108/ 110/ 180/ 209
Four digit universal remote codes for Sanyo are:-
0049 0097 0110 0004 0268 0012 0108 0180
Direct Code Entry
Wish you Happy Peacefull 2011.
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Address Remote to TV
1. While at the device location, point the remote at the device. Press and hold the device button on the remote. - All four mode buttons should light up
2. Enter the three-digit remote control code - The mode button you selected should light up
3. Press the Pound (#) button - The mode button you are programming should flash three times
4. Press the large, red POWER button - The device should turn off
Dec 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
047 048 049 050 051
391 405 406 434
 Turn on all the electronic devices (TV, VCR, DVD, AUDIO) you want to program the remote to operate
 Press [OK], then [MUTE] together until the power / mode buttons illuminate in slow-rotation (i.e. CBL ?
TV ? VCR ? DVD? AUDIO ? CBL...).
 (a) To program your TV, locate the 3-digit code for your brand in the TV Setup Code list and enter it on the
keypad of the remote control. Entry of the correct code will cause your TV to turn off. If multiple codes
are listed for your brand, you may have to try several different codes until your TV turns off.
(b) As soon as you have entered a 3-digit code that turns your TV off, press [MUTE].
(1) If the TV turns back on, press [OK] to lock in the code. The power / mode buttons will blink 3-
times and go out.
(2) If the TV does not turn back on, enter a different 3-digit setup code until your TV turns back on.
Then press [OK] to lock in the code. The power / mode buttons will blink 3-times and go out.
Jul 23, 2011 | Zenith Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 28, 2011 | Olevia LT32HVE 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 22, 2010 | Sharp 25K-S100 TV
Jun 13, 2010 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Nov 08, 2009 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Nov 01, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!