Question about Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
It sounds like you were using the gold permanent coffee filter in addition to a paper filter. You should use one or the other.
The gold permanent filter must be cleaned between each brewing cycle.
1. Remove the filter basket from the coffee machine.
2. Remove the gold permanent coffee filter from the basket.
3. Clean the basket thoroughly. Ensure there are no grounds clogging any holes.
4. Insert a new paper filter only into the basket. Do not use the gold permanent filter for this test.
5. Fill the water reservoir with the desired amount of water.
6. Add the desired amout of coffee grounds into the paper coffee filter.
7. Replace the filter basket into its holder in the coffee machine, and close the water reservoir lid. Press firmly on top where it says, "Press to Close".
8. Ensure the glass carafe is placed correctly in its position on the heating plate.
9. Turn the Function Knob to "BREW", then flip the Power Swich to "ON"
Hope that helps.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2012 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jan 30, 2011 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jun 20, 2010 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Nov 09, 2009 | Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200W, 12-Cup...
Aug 17, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jul 18, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jul 07, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Feb 03, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-100 Coffee Maker
Nov 10, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Sep 02, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jan 26, 2016 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
443 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!