Question about Yamaha DVR-S120 DVD Player
I am using Philips DVD Player (DivX Ultra DVP5140/37), recently I bought one Orginal DVD my DVD player in not reding this DVD.
Error message is :
- Tell me how to solve this issur
I try to play the same DVD in Windows Media player in my computer there i have option to change the Region, so I can play the video in my Computer but in my DVD player I dont know how to solve this.
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2010 | Philips DVP5140/37 DVD Player
Apr 08, 2009 | Philips DCP851 Portable DVD Player
Dec 22, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Dec 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 10, 2008 | Televison & Video
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!