Question about Facebook Social Network
1. username and password, check for capital letters
2. You should verify if your email account is accessible (the one you used, to create an account in Facebook)
3. Make sure internet connection is stable.
4. If facebook page is hard to load, better clear the cache. cookies and viewing history of your internet browser.
5. Verify if your facebook account is not blocked or disabled. (If this is the issue, just post back and I'll give you info on how to unblock your account)
Hope it helps!
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Aug 29, 2012 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Mar 17, 2011 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Mar 15, 2011 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Dec 20, 2010 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Sep 26, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 20, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!