Question about HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Could be the fuser but there is a setting for heavy paper or card stock which will slow it down and increase the heat. depends on your model as to where this can be changed.
Posted on Aug 02, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp laserjet 2200d
If the toner smears after the page comes out of the printer you may need a new fuser. The fuser is the heating unit in the printer and can usually be seen from opening the back door. Check and see if it has a line worn down the same side as the mark on your pages.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
If toner is getting onto the transfer belt, it can only get there by either being put there intentionally, or leaking.
Failure of Transfer Belt is normally degraded print quality - usually poor density, or a failure of the support behind the belt (usually puncturing the belt), and scoring a drum.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
HP 4550 Color Laserjet Printer - Blank or white pages :
01. Your software application is sending an extra page-eject command.
02. Check the software’s printing configuration information. There is a problem with the network configuration.
03. Some sharing devices on networks may generate a blank page as a separator.
04. Check with the network administrator.
05. The printer may be feeding two or more pages at once because the paper is difficult to separate.
06. The sealing tape has been left in the toner cartridge.
07. The toner cartridge is empty or defective.
08. The laser scanner door does not open properly.
09. Remove and reseat the toner cartridge.
10. Check the laser scanner shutter door for proper operation.
11. The toner cartridge guide is damaged,
improperly positioned, or missing.
12. There is no transfer roller voltage.
13. Perform the Half Self-Test Functional Check to check all other electrophotographic processes.
14. Replace the transfer roller if necessary.
15. The high-voltage connectors are mounted on the high-voltage power supply (HVPS) PCA and protrude into the toner cartridge cavity.
16. Check the springs for functionality. Clean if dirty; replace if defective or missing.
The HVPS PCA is defective.
17.The DC controller PCA is defecti There is no drum ground path.
18 Check the drum ground.
19. The laser scanner cable assembly is defective
20 The page length and margins are not set correctly for the paper size. Verify that the ribbon connector at J1307 of the HVPS is
21. If the HVPS has been removed recently, verify that the ribbon connector from the DC controller PCA to the HVPS is properly
seated at both ends..
22. Verify that the photoconductive drum is rotating properly. Perform is the drum diagnostic test to visually observe if the drum is rotating.
23. OR using a felt-tipped marker place an index mark on the edge of the drum outside the image area. Turn on the printer (wait for
drum rotation to occur), and then look to see if the drum has
24. moved. If the drum has not moved, investigate the mechanical
and electrical drum rotation circuitry and movement mechanisms.
25. The imaging drum shutter may not be retracting. Replace the imaging drum.
26. Lst but not the least, please fry to have the Printer int the Setcie
27. Use only HP Authorized Genuine catridges only
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | HP OfficeJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 26, 2012 | OKI C9650HDN Led Printer
Jan 21, 2011 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 6L Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 20, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 08, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Jun 20, 2008 | Brother MFC 8500 All-In-One Laser Printer
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!