Question about Sony Hi8 CCD-TRV138 Camcorder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: connecting to computer
You should have got a sofware disc with the handycam when you bought it.if you load the disc it should accept the video on usb.if you dont have the disc try sonys website for software,.
Posted on May 16, 2007
SOURCE: Sony Handycam DCR-HC28
Unfortunately, it's not exactly a trivial process. The basic steps are as follows:
1) connect the camcorder to the computer
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer
3) optionally, edit the video file
4) upload the file from the computer to youtube.com
1) the camcorder has 4-pin 1394 (also called firewire or i-link) jack, and the computer (if equipped) either has 6-pin 1394 jack or 4-pin 1394 jack (on some notebooks). if your computer doesn't have a 1394 jack, you need to buy a 1394 adapter (eg. pricegrabber.com)
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer hard drive using editing software or a software utility designed for doing just that. this software may come with the camcorder or the 1394 adapter.
3) optionally, use editing software to take an excerpt from the file, rearrange parts of the video, add titles, etc., and output a new file
4) upload the file to youtube.com. there are some guides on their website as well (eg. youtube.com)
I hope that helps.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: connecting to computer
i don't know if this a great solution. anytime i tried to port video from the camera to the computer(vista), i couldn't get it to work. i bought a dazzle, but sorry folks i think it's junk. take video, stills and DV to memory stick then read it from there. it works great. i spent alot of time trying diffrent ways and this way is the best. pull you're dvd's from there too. one more thing- lightscribe and label flash are extremely over rated.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
you can do that with EASYCAP usb2, a camcorder video capture card card " USB Convert VHS Tapes CAMCORDER to DVD Capture 0" , on ebay from wanghaostore. 10$. works perfectly, useful to digitalize VHS tapes too.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2012 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV49E Camcorder
Sep 17, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV265E Digital...
Aug 08, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-SR40 Camcorder
Jul 22, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TR517 Camcorder
Aug 08, 2009 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV308 Camcorder
Jan 22, 2009 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV308 Camcorder
Jan 07, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV310 Digital Camcorder
Dec 16, 2008 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV41 Camcorder
Mar 18, 2014 | Sony Hi8 CCD-TRV138 Camcorder
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: