- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the machine receives a fax under one of the following conditions, the
machine will not be able to print the received fax and will
automatically store it in its memory.Ink has run out while receiving a fax.Paper has run out while receiving a fax.
Paper other than A4, Letter, or Legal-sized papers are loaded.
OFF is selected for Auto Print in User Settings.
You pressed the Stop button to cancel printing of a fax.
1. Make sure that the plain paper is loaded in the Rear Tray.
2. Display the Memory reference screen.
(1) Press the FAX button, and press the Menu button.
(2) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Memory reference, and press the OK button.
3. Print all the received documents in the memory.
(1) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Print all RX docs.
To print the list of documents in the memory, select Print memory list.
To print a specified document, select Print specified doc..
To delete a specified document, select Delete specified doc..
To delete all documents in the memory at the same time, select Delete all documents.
(2) Press the OK button.
(3) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Yes, and press the OK button.
The machine starts printing documents in the memory one by one.
(4) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Yes
To keep the document in the memory, select No.
(5) Press the OK button.
The deletion confirmation screen will appear each
time after one document is printed. Repeat the same procedure until all
documents are printed.
let me know how that looks. if that looks fine you have a static build up on the scanning glass.
if thats the case. lift the front pannel you will see 2 green plastic arms, pinch those towards each other and lift it wont come completly out, " if you see the toner cartridge you've gone to far" ... tilt the white plastic and wipe down the glass under neith this should fix your problem
the machine memory is hung
press Function 7 monitor(4 times) *
service mode is appear
scroll down.. select Ram initialize select all job clear.. if the problem still there.. repeat the procedure but instead of all job clear.. select the Flash memory clear.. found it after all job clear mode