Question about Panasonic NN-H664 Microwave Oven
When I turn on my microwave it starts making a crumpling sound then the smell of burnt rubber is present and a few seconds later the microwave turns off... dead. I unplug a replug it, the display goes on but the burnt rubber and turn off problem continues if I use the microwave. Thank You :-).
That would most likely be a problem with the inverter or magnetron.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jun 17, 2014 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
Jun 02, 2012 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
May 19, 2012 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
May 16, 2012 | Rival Microwave Ovens
Jan 01, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Apr 02, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 10, 2009 | Sharp R-530ES Microwave Oven
Nov 12, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Dec 06, 2007 | GE JES738 Microwave Oven
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!