Question about Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to unlock samsung bdc6900
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player off and then back on. This is necessary to clean-boot the firmware.
3. After the "No Disk" message appears, do the following.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller.
5. Enter 7 6 8 8 4 on the number pad.
6. After a sec or two, the region code (for whatever region it is currently set to) should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
7. Wait till this number disappears.
11. Enter a "9" to make the player region free. Wait till the number 9 disappears.
12. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
Please Note your timing , when entering the code is crucial, dont press the buttons too quickly but also dont enter them too slowly, dont pause while entering them either, or you will have to start again. This is very important
if you found this info useful please vote for me
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2014 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Aug 25, 2011 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Its one of these
SAMSUNG ..........1389 1388 1387 0407 0454 0942 0963 0891 1099 0455
Feb 28, 2011 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Dec 23, 2010 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Aug 20, 2010 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Jul 23, 2010 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Sep 08, 2014 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: