Question about Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

My facebook is locked can someone get into it My daughter has her facebook locked and a ex said he has read her profiles can this happen

Posted by Anonymous on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 89 Answers

Use your email address to recovery/get back her account

Posted on Dec 29, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have questions anyone someone help please!?!?

There is nothing we can suggest here. You need to work with facebook directly. Or setup the facebook account under a different email address, then ensure that your privacy is set to where only friends and no one public can view the profile. This way unless someone is her friend no one can see her pictures or information to report. This would still be considered an active profile.

Jan 24, 2016 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Hi my question is. I am trying to get pictures of my daughter in my ex husband has me blocked from his fb account, how can I get into his profile in get pictures ?

The only way is to open another account using a new gmail or outlook account and hope his privacy settings aren't set to Friends Only.

If he has, you can try and trick him. Get a load of pictures from a model type nudie site and set up your Facebook page using those. Send him a Facebook Friend request and he will accept it because he is shallow, after pussey and is a man ??

The other thing you could do is take your own pictures of your daughter.

Good luck

Dec 14, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Someone made a profile with my name, added a segun last name, are using my pictures, even my daughter's picture...This profile is been used to promote hate against america by a group in Cuba...I have...

Hi there, it may take a while before Facebook terminate the said account. I'm sure they are receiving hundreds of reports every day, their team needs to investigate first. Ask your friends to help you file a report.

Jul 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Locked profile

Unfortunately, if someone has locked their profile for public viewing, the only way to view their profile is to send them a friend request.

Once the friend request is accepted, you will be able to view their profile.

May 21, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

3 Answers

How do I remove and block someone from my daughters facebook

just go to the page of the friend of your daughter then on the lower right side you'll see block/report option.

please vote.. thanks

May 18, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Hi I have a daughter and a ex sister in law that are slandering me they are not my friends but I saw what they wrote and my friends saw it too. I am deeply hurt that they lied about me and wonder what can...

As it is a social network, you cannot do much about it.
The only thing you can do is to report abuse.

1) Click on profile of the person you want to report.
2) Scroll down in that persons profile, just below the friends list of his/her you will find the link "Report/Block this Person".
3) Click on it Choose "Inappropriate profile info" and choose "contains hate speech, or attacks an individual"
4) Submit.

Nov 30, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I want to report fraud

First thing you need to do is report it to the police epically if you don't know or don't trust the person that is doing it, because they could be using your daughters identity on other websites that you don't know about.

if someone has created an account to impersonate or imitate you, please go to the impostor profile and click "Report/block this person" at the bottom of the left column. Check the "Report this Person" box, choose "Fake Profile" as the reason, and add "Impersonating me or someone else" as the report type. Be sure to add a valid web address (URL) leading to the real profile so that we can review the information.

Jun 03, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

The profile was made up by someone else on Face Book

If someone has stolen your identity or if you are subject to any other form of "account abuse", try this form:

or send an email, explaining your problem, to

Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cant login to facebook.

I think that only the good people of Facebook can help you, but I'm quite sure they won't close an account or change it's login details on this basis.

Jan 07, 2009 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18391 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides