Question about Acer Extensa 4220-2148 Notebook
1. Check the cables for lose connection in the connectors.
2. Check if there are interferences of magnetic fields from other gadgets.Yes, check if near your laptop, you haven't placed speakers, florescent lights, cell phones, radios and any other electrical device.
3. Check if there were any changes in the display settings like when some computers are upgraded from their original versions. For instance, many laptops that have been upgraded from Windows 95 versions to higher versions, have shown problems of flickering due to poorly calibrated refresh rate.
4. Many a time, it may occur that the pixels on your LCD laptop screen/LCD Monitors are damaged in certain area and so you're unable to see proper images. If that is the case, then you don't have any other choice but to change the entire screen and replace it with a new one.
5.To check if there is no problem in your video card, connect another monitor to your laptop through the VGA port. If it shows any faint images or jumbled images, then the main reason for your laptop flickering screen is your video card.
6. if you don't find that there is any other problem you can detect, there must be problems within your computer monitor screen, otherwise It is advisable to go to your laptop service center and get the laptop checked. If you find that your laptop screen is still in warranty period and you find problems of flickering, it is best to get it changed.
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy TabPRO SM-T320 16 GB Tablet...
Mar 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
Aug 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2011 | Samsung N120-12GBK Netbook
Sep 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
May 04, 2009 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750GC Gas Dryer
Jan 10, 2009 | Philips 170S4FG 17" LCD Monitor
May 22, 2017 | Acer Extensa 4220-2148 Notebook
Dec 30, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4220-2148 Notebook
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: