When I switch my camera onto "preview" to see the photographs taken, it doesn't work and continues to only shows the view through the lens. (It doesn't go black and say "no images" like it does when you've taken n photographs.
I've tried connecting to my PC but because you have to have it on "preview" mode when connected to the PC, it cannot see the images.
I'm so frustrated as took some gorgeous shots in Sicily which I can't retrieve. I put my card into another camera but it said there were no images on it. How can that be?
Any suggestions would be extremely helpful.
Thanks - Chrissie
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Not working on preview
Did you save the pictures into the card and not the cameras memory?
If you plug the card into your pc with a card reader you can have a look inside and also there are file recovery programs available if the card has gotten corrupt but the pictures where saved in it so it can be saved. but if no pictures are saved into the card then tehre is noting to recover,
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. The best pictures can be taken with a tripod and using self timer or the remote control of the camera.
2. Some people think that the best picture can be taken with suddenly pressing the shutter. In reality it is not true. So the best pictures can only be taken with two steps. First, pressing half way and without not shaking the camera continuing on pressing the shutter. At last the camera takes picture. But a good photographer does not know the moment of taking the picture. He/She only knows and concentrates on not shaking the camera.
3. Best pictures can only be taken with an artistic point of view. Best photographers place the subjects to the most estetic point and the best estetic position.
4. Best pictures can only be taken without using the flash.
5. Best pictures can only be taken at the Golden Hour time. Golden Hour is the time period, starting with the Sun rise and ends after an hour. Second Golden Hour starts before an hour of Sun Set and ends with the Sun Set.
6. Best pictures can only be taken by a best photographer so you can never see a best photographer's portrait as a best picture.
7. Best pictures can not be taken with a most expensive camera but can be taken by a best working amateur photographer.
8. Best pictures can not be taken by professionals but can be taken by the professional amateurs.
9. Best pictures can only be taken with the camera which has a greater sensor size.
10. Best pictures can only be taken with a natural view of the objects.
Hi there: You can view pictures in the folder when connected the camera at pc monitor? but cannot take pictures or movies... the LCD stays blank? If this answer is yes, could be a problem with the CCD image sensor, if no, your LCD display go to bad and will need replacement.
The problem stems from deleting some of the images from the PC. You need to copy all the files onto the PC, and delete all of them from the card on the camera. Then reformat the card on the camera. Then take 1 picture on the camera.
After you have just 1 new photo on the card, try copying the older files back onto the card in the same directory as the 1 new photo. This may work.
If it doesn't work, the problem may be with missing hidden thumbnail files. In that case you may not be able to get the photos to display on the camera again.
That looks very much like the slector switch has slipped inside and is out of position.
That can be fixed if the actual and very tiny switchover pins are not broken.
I have repaired one switch actually with parts from a S3000.
Works ok but extremely fiddely.
Otherwise it is a replacement of the small switchover board, which sits on top of the battery compartment.
Problem being: Fuji will not sell parts to us.
Your camera works just like a film camera SLR,. You use the eyepiece
to frame and focus your picture. The LCD screen is for reviewing
pictures taken or menu operations. You cannot preview a shot on screen before it is taken with the camera.