Question about AT&T ATT1739 Digital Answering Machine
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: model 1739 answering machine
Set the clock
You must set the clock so that the system announces the correct day and time with any incoming messages. After this, if you subscribe to the caller ID service, the system will update the clock eac h time new call information is received. Press PLAY/STOP to exit at anytime while setting the clock.
1. Press and hold CLOCK until the message window displays C and the default day is announced.
2. To change the day setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct day is announced.
3. Press CLOCK. The current hour setting is announced. The correct day setting is saved.
4. To change the hour setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct hour is announced.
5. Press CLOCK. The current minute setting is announced. The correct hour setting is saved.
6. To change the minute setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct minute setting is announced.
7. Press CLOCK. The cu rrent year is announced. The correct minute setting is saved.
8. To change the year setting, press
MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the corr ect year is announced.
9. Press and release CLOCK. The new day, time and year are announced. The correct year setting is saved.
To check the clock, press CLOCK.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
The unit appears to be stuck in "message retrieval mode) and is asking for your password to give you access when you call in(remote answering). You need to return the unit to it's factory default settings. If you don't still have the instructions you can get them here:http://telephones.att.com/docMgt/public/art/309494/1739_manual.pt2.pdf. Hope this helps!
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2012 | Vtech 1739 Digital Answering Machine
Jun 01, 2012 | AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with...
Mar 08, 2012 | AT&T ATT1739 Digital Answering Machine
Oct 12, 2009 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
Mar 28, 2009 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
May 10, 2008 | GE 29888GE1 Digital Answering Machine
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!